Wax & Oil Burners
We sell a range of burners, some of these are suitable for wax and some are suitable for oil. Wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners. Only add one chunk of wax melt at a time until the melted wax fills the top of the burner. Do not overfill the burner as the wax will spill over.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- All burners are only to be used with a 4 hour tea-light, do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep the burner away from anything that could catch fire.
- Ensure the area that the wax melt burner is positioned in is well ventilated.
- There MUST be at least 6.5cm of space from the tea-light flame to the wax within the wax melt burner.
- Do not place foreign objects into the wax pool.
When emptying / cleaning out the wax do not use metal or sharp objects to clean it out as this may crack or damage the burner and may potentially cause injury.